Services provided with ventilated (and/or traditional – mortar linings) external/internal coverings
- Supply of covering sheets.
- Planning of processes for anchoring sheets to the wall.
- Installation of the metal substructure and of the sheets.
- Preliminary identification and assessment of surfaces to be covered and work-site organization.
- Covering suggestions in relation to the material (sizes, alignments/misalignments of spacing between tiles, compensation bands, colours).
- Graphic rendering of the coverings’ squares.
- Surface metric calculation and development of the constructions’ perimeter work.
Facade coating systems - Specifications
Pre-vibrated panels, which are die-cut under extremely high pressure and consist of two layers of special concrete aggregates. The layer exposed consists of aggregates of porphyry, granite and other siliceous rocks, which have been accurately selected and dosed, they are bound by highly resistant cements coloured with unmodifiable oxides. The second layer consists of high density reinforced concrete. The exclusive manufacturing processes using automatic systems, the quality and choice of raw materials and the constant monitoring of highly specialised staff, ensure highly resistant products of excellent technical and aesthetic value as well as long-lasting facades that retain their features over time.
Physical and mechanical properties
|Reaction to fire
|Environmental resistance (freezing and thawing)
(mass loss <1Kg./m2)
|Abrasion resistance||EN 13748-2||Class I
(volume loss cm3/50cm2 <18)
|Resistance to breakage by bending
||Class UT (N/mm2 > 5)
|Resistance of connections
The correspondence of our materials to the samples and catalogues must be considered as indicative.